IntraNeuron Memory Exam
The IntraNeuron Memory Exam is self-administered and completely online.
Take the exam in a quiet place with no distractions. All you need is a computer or tablet with a modern browser, speakers and a microphone. The test lasts approximately 30-45 minutes.
An easy to read report shows how you compare to others of similar age, education and gender.
No Appointments Needed
You can take the exam wherever you are comfortable at the time of your choosing. All you need is an internet connected computer or tablet with a microphone and speakers.
The memory exam by Intraneuron uses cutting edge patented technology. All the instructions are spoken and voice recognition technology records your answers.
Detect Impairment Early
This memory exam includes tests for verbal learning, verbal memory and verbal fluency.
Problems with verbal memory, verbal fluency, and verbal learning are usually the first signs of mild cognitive impairment or early Alzheimer's disease.
Verbal Tests are Crucial
Verbal memory, verbal fluency, and verbal learning are crucial for diagnosing mild cognitive impairment, dementia, and Alzheimer's.
Changes in verbal memory, verbal fluency, and verbal learning can be early signs of cognitive decline or more severe conditions.
Detecting those changes helps clinicians identify problems and initiate timely interventions or treatments.
What You Need
The IntraNeuron Memory Exam does not require any specialized hardware. In order to take the test you need:
- A computer, tablet or phone with a microphone and speakers.
- We have made sure the test works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac.
- There is no reason it should not work on other platforms that have a modern browser.
- A modern web browser.
- We have verified the test on the most recent version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari and Firefox.
- Other browsers, such as Opera, may work, but we do not regularly test with them.
- A quiet place.
- Background noise, music or other people may interfere with the recording of your responses.
- Background noise can also make it difficult for you to hear instructions.
- 30 - 45 minutes without interruption.
- Most people will complete the test in 30-45 minutes.
- Turn off anything that can disturb you during the test, including screensavers and/or lock screens.